Join Our Team!
Summit Aviation is committed to providing excellent service to our clients, and we believe this starts with our exceptional staff. Summit has grown over the past fifteen years from a one-pilot operation to a continually growing organization with more than two-dozen charter pilots, certified flight instructors, aircraft sales specialists, and professional support staff. Our team comes from all over the U.S., though many of us are graduates of our award winning flight training program. We have created a close-knit community full of passionate, energetic aviators and friends.
The Montana Experience
With an awe-inspiring view of the Bridger Mountain Range from the lobby alone, our location at the Bozeman International Airport not only makes for incredibly scenic flying, but also a vibrant and active lifestyle. Biking, camping, climbing, fishing, hiking, skiing, and many other recreational activities are within minutes of our four-season town. If you have a strong conviction to provide the absolute best service in the industry, to work hard, and play hard, you just might be the perfect addition to our aviation family.
Current Job Openings
Hawker 850XP PIC: Summit Aviation is looking for a professional, motivated and safety conscious Hawker Captain with the desire to be part of a growing and dedicated team of aviation professionals. We operate a fleet of low-time, well equipped and maintained Part 135 jet aircraft. The Hawker is one of the newest in our expanding fleet and we are looking for the right match.
• Competitive salary with benefit package
- Extensive Mountain flight experience in all seasons
- 4000 Total Time
- 2500 Turbine
- Medical: First Class
- Background check and drug testing
Summit Aviation is looking for a receptionist and customer service representative to join our team. This individual will exhibit the desire to excel in a family-like environment, with the knowledge that without their dedication and contribution, the company does not succeed. We are looking for an all-star candidate with an affinity to go above and beyond the call of duty, to take the initiative in creating and maintaining a welcoming, customer orientated atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but not limited to, welcoming clients in person and on the phone, answering or referring inquiries, receiving deliveries, maintaining supplies.
- Experience working in a front office setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in handling any issues that may arise
- Organizational and multitasking abilities as well as the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
Aircraft Charter Sales and Operations Specialist:
Applicant must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service. You will coordinate and support charter flights while seeking to firmly establish Summit Aviation as the first choice for charter and aircraft management services. Experience working in a Part 135 aviation operations environment a must.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handle aircraft scheduling, flight following, ongoing client management, and operator relations to ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinate catering, ground transportation, special requests, and other client needs during charter flights.
- Provide trip quotes, fill empty-legs, and support the flight crew.
- Develop and build working relationships with new and existing customers in order to understand their requirements for charter, aircraft ownership and management.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive responses to Requests for Proposals.
- Work with the company President and Flight Managers to formulate and coordinate programs to promote charter services.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and networking events.
- Monitor industry trends that may affect business strategies.
- Stay up to date on competitor activity to identify business opportunities.
- Provide unmatched customer service to our clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum two years working in an aviation operations environment or aviation dispatch center.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret aviation weather
- Strong understanding of FARs both part 91 and 135
- Ability to handle customer requests
- Ability to handle customer problems and complaints
- Exceptional ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform multiple tasks with close attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all cases involving client aircraft operations and when dealing with sensitive or security issues.